Who suffers from cancer?
Any one can suffer from cancer: men, women and children (boys and girls) of all tribes, age groups, occupations and professions. Everyone can suffer from cancer at any time!!
Cancer is not contagious! Getting in contact with someone who has cancer does not increase ones danger of suffering from cancer.
How can we reduce the danger of suffering from cancer?
- Healthy eating
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce eating fatty and oily foods, eg. pork, fatty meat, chips, etc
- Do regular and frequent physical activity.
- Do not use tobacco or its products in any form.
- Do not drink alcohol or reduce if you already drink.
- Abstain from sex if not yet married and be faithful to your partner if married.
- Avoid HIV or seek treatment if you are already positive.